Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hammer and A Nail

The indigo girls told me to get a hammer and a nail. So i did just that. With both hammer and nail in my hand i stared at my text books and list of assignments and nothing happened. I tried beating the books with the hammer but that just dented the cover. I tried scratching the nail in my list but that just tore the paper into little pieces. I then tried nailing the paper to the table but now i need to get a new notebook and table. So i put the hammer down and grabbed a new piece of paper and a pencil and started studding. This was much more effecitve at getting stuff done. Good try girls. I'll attempt your method again when i need to build a house or something. I think that will be a better use of both tools.

1 comment:

Sara Ann said...

Read it again, giggled again. Love you dearly. Hope your homework is getting easier and making more sense!!! :D