Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Submissions, Subscriptions, and News

Hey all you lovely readers and friends,

So it’s a shorter blog post this week. I’ve been really busy trying to edit a piece for an open submission that is due on November 1st. I found out about it less than two weeks ago and I’ve been struggling with it ever since then. I literally said today “I want to rewrite the whole thing”. I’m kind of serious about it. If I stayed up all night I could really make something really cool out of it but that just comes with working on one’s own voice. Wish me luck throughout the week on doing some good editing and on getting it published.

In recent news I shipped off this moon’s Lunacy Project out on Friday so if you subscribed that should have arrived at your doorstep yesterday or today! Enjoy. Tell your friends and sign up for this next month. I’ve started the first staged of the next story and I’m really excited for this one. It’s definitely different than last months. I’m working on my style and how to frame the plot and I’m really happy with the way it’s evolving. The next month’s story will go out on November 26th so you do have some time.

In other news I will be headed back the twin cities at the end of this week. For all my cities people, hit me up, I’m sure I’ll be sticking around for a while. But I still have to get through this week; lots of packing and cleaning up left to do. Tomorrow is my last day in Grand Forks. Thank you everyone at Amazing Grains for making me feel so welcome when I came into the co-op on Wednesdays. You are all lovely, beautiful, and amazing individuals.

I will write about my time here at the farm but I need to get back to editing and hand wringing.
Wish me luck and safe travels in the days to come; looking forward to seeing all my Twins Cities folk soon.

No comments: